Vacancy: Site Administrator / Document controller
Location: Central Dublin
Salary: €40K + package
3DPersonnel’s client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Administrator / Document Controller to be based on the company’s flag ship project in central Dublin.
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors undertaking some of Irelands most high profile projects, they have a large order pipeline leading into the next ten years and this is a great opportunity to join a leading main contractor with wonderful career prospects, the successful candidate will have worked for a main contractor for at least 5 yrs on large commercial / mixed use sites.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process incoming/outgoing documents adhering to local project specific procedures
- Depending on the project, provide admin support to the Project Team as and when required which could include, photocopying, collating reports, supporting senior management meeting requirements, posting documents, using franking machine, maintaining a contacts list, etc.
- Using Union Square software or similar as the Document Management System the Document Controller will be processing the following documents on a daily basis:
Technical Queries, Letters
Meeting Minute, Correspondence
Drawings, Method statements and more
Be a Point of contact for the project
Skills and behaviours
- Experienced in a similar Document Control position
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and plans
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Visio, Word, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Can work in a team as well as on their own
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Pro-active and flexible working nature.