Permanent Full Time
Competitive Commensurate with Experience
We are working with our new client, a highly successful and rapidly expanding manufacturing company who are currently one of the U.K.s top 1000 companies. They wish to add a Document Controller to the team
This is a unique opportunity for a results- focused individual with the ability to manage multiple project teams at once and deliver on client expectation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sort and store electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of the company; uploading
documents, drawings and all other correspondence
- Liaise with project team to ensure the latest revisions are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
- Conduct regular reviews and document audits
- Enforce documentations and meet formatting requirements
- Carry out careful handling of confidential and sensitive information
- Work in a fast-paced office environment.
Document Control Candidate Requirements:
- Previous Experience in the Manufacturing Industry using Document Control systems
- Experience with Document Control processes 2 + years’ experience is essential
- Able to work well under pressure
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a great positive attitude
- Be willing to also support the team with administration
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, staff restaurant on site, break areas and refreshments stands onsite with a staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.