Vacancy: Document Controller
Salary: €35K - €40K
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland’s premier main contractor with over eight years main contracting experience in a variety of fields. They have a proven track record of delivering large complex projects and undertaking commercial, industrial and pharma projects.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a Document controller to be based out of one of the company’s offices in Dublin.
The Document controller will have previous experience working with a main contractor and will have worked on large sites for at least 3 yrs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process incoming/outgoing documents adhering to local project specific procedures
- Depending on the project, provide admin support to the Project Team as and when required which could include, photocopying, collating reports, supporting senior management meeting requirements, posting documents, using franking machine, maintaining a contacts list, etc.
- Using Union Square software or similar as the Document Management System the Document Controller will be processing the following documents on a daily basis:
Technical Queries, Letters
Meeting Minute, Correspondence
Drawings, Method statements and more
Be a Point of contact for the project
Skills and behaviours
- Experienced in a similar Document Control position
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and plans
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Visio, Word, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Can work in a team as well as on their own
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Pro-active and flexible working nature.