Digital Marketing & Content Manager
REF NO: VAC-13331
The hiring company is a home grown Irish family business with decades of experience in their field of operation. The Group operates across manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
They now wish to recruit a Digital Marketing & Content Manager, who will have experience in building effective campaigns and creating engaging content for a consumer brand.
What you'll do
Key responsibilities include:-
Campaign and Content Management
• Create strategic plans to increase brand awareness and develop sales.
• Plan and implement engaging campaigns for digital channels including blog, social media, email marketing and print media.
• Develop and manage the social media calendar to align with overall marketing objectives and collaborate with cross-functional teams e.g. design, weaving mill and stores.
• Create visual and written content, including photography and video for use across all owned channels e.g. social and website.
• Manage paid social channels.
• Manage 3rd party digital marketing partners within set digital advertising budget.
• Create detailed reports showing campaign and e-commerce channel performance against KPIs.
• Create press releases and liaise with relevant PR partners, media and influencers.
What you'll need
o creating and delivering a social media plan which demonstrates a ‘consistent brand message’.
o reporting on social media analytics e.g. on engagement, reach and conducting competitor analysis.
o creation and delivery of paid social advertising campaigns.
o managing multiple projects across different platforms.
Ideally a relevant University degree or equivalent experience in relevant areas of digital marketing and e-commerce.
Excellent skills in:
o planning and organising.
o writing, with the ability to create compelling content for various channels and formats.
o photography, videography, and graphic design with proficiency in the Adobe suite of packages or similar.
Deep knowledge of digital marketing measurement and metrics.
Passion for digital marketing and staying up to date with industry trends.
Genuine interest in working for an iconic clothing brand.
Dynamic, enthusiastic and a proactive approach together with an ability to think strategically.
Able to both use own initiative and work closely with internal and external teams.
A full clean driving licence is essential.
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Rep. of Ireland. Only potentially suitable applicants may be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.