Vacancy: Design Manager/Coordinator
Salary: €85K - €90K +package
3D Personnel’s client a well known builder / developer is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Design Manager/Coordinator to be based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be experienced in undertaking projects within a similar Developer or design and build main contractor for at least 5 years consecutively.
The role will be primarily responsible for the coordination and management of design information, programming, quality and sustainability. Client and Design Team liaison and subcontractor management.
The design manager will be primarily responsible for the coordination and management of design information, programming, quality and sustainability. Client and Design Team liaison and subcontractor management including the following:-
- Managing the pre-construction design phase of projects
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and review of engineering work within the project and ensuring compliance with all appropriate regulatory requirements along with processes and procedures.
- Managing client and other key stakeholder’s approval through each RIBA stage of the project.
- Evaluated the Employers BIM requirements for the CADP and advised on additional requirements that should be introduced.
- Reviewing and commenting on the design consultants design proposals for the RIBA 3 & 4 stages.
- Manages the update and review of the design consultants monthly Engineering & Procurement Progress Report.
- Maintaining a design issues tracker for the architectural scope of work.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Previous experience on complex construction projects.
- At least 5 years industry experience in a similar capacity.
- Design and build experience essential.
- Strong health and safety awareness related to major building projects
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to understand design and any changes that may be necessary