Permanent Full Time
Competitive Commensurate with Experience
We are working with our new client, a highly successful and rapidly expanding manufacturing company who are currently one of the U.K.s top 1000 companies. They wish to add a Design Manager to join their busy Contracts and Design Team.
Role Profile/Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Motivate and encourage design team;
Ensure structural drawings and designs are produced on time and to a high quality;
Oversee the design process using technical expertise;
Work with clients to ensure that their expectations are met;
Review designs with health and safety in mind;
Avoid errors and reducing financial risk;
Ensure designs are available to those who need them, at the appropriate time;
Maintain thorough documentation of the design process;
Work in an office, with occasional site visits.
You will have significant and substantial experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment or equivalent and hold any relevant qualifications to a role of this nature.
• Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
• Death in service benefit.
• Staff training & development programme.
• Long terms career prospects
• Private health care options.
• First class working environment, staff restaurant on site, break areas and refreshments stands onsite with a staff gym.
• Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.