Our client has grown from a small plant hire, groundworks and RC Frame specialist to become a very well established multi-disciplined major UK building contractor.
They are looking for a Design Manager to work in the Watford area.
- Attending, hosting or coordinating department meetings
- Collaborating with other departments
- Delegating and Reviewing team assignments
- Developing, preparing, analysing and reviewing budgets and other financial reports
- Conducting team training on new business guidelines or design developments
- Guiding and motivating fellow employees
- Creating innovative designs, drafts, or presentations
- Meeting customer expectations Ensuring design quality and that design directives are followed
- BTEC in Building Studies, Building Engineering or Building Management
- HNC/HND/degree in Construction Management or Architecture (or their equivalent
- Experience working on residential projects
Our client will be offering a salary above market rate for an experienced and hardworking candidate.