DESGIN COORDINATOR – COVENTRY
3D Personnel are recruiting for a multi discipline Engineering & Construction company, with offices and projects throughout the UK and Overseas. With a number of different divisions, including; Energy, Oil & Gas, Water & Process, International and Control & Automation.
Our client are recruiting for a Design Coordinator to join their in-house design team in Coventry. The Design Coordinator will work as part of the National Grid delivery team, responsible for coordinating works on the IPW Framework; civils, technology & electrics.
Reporting to the Design Manager, duties include but are not limited to;
- Tracking the project deliverables, liaising with the internal and external design teams
- Updating and tracking the design programme
- Managing change
- Updating and tracking procurement using the procurement schedule
- Constructability liaison between the design team and Project Manager
- Providing technical assistance to project teams
- Continued development and review of quality management systems
- Technical Case Studies and Marketing Data Sheets
- Professional experience working with design and construction organisations
- Civil Engineering design and an understanding of M&E
- National Grid design background an advantage but not essential
Our client is offering a competitve salary depending on experience, plus benefits including contributed pension, discretionary bonus scheme and a car/allowance.
For a confidential conversation about this position please contact Oli Rushent on 02380 406322 or forward an email copy of your CV.
3D Personnel is an employment agency and employment business