Our client have a long history of engineering and construction excellence, delivering high quality EPC engineering and construction services throughout the UK and overseas. They successfully deliver complex turnkey engineering projects in sectors such as Process & Water, Energy, Defence, Oil & Gas and Nuclear.
They offer clients a range of services including design, manufacturing, installation, construction and commissioning. Our in-house design and offsite manufacturing teams’ work closely to develop technology based solutions with a strong focus on innovation and value engineering.
Our in-house multi-disciplinary services include civil, process, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation, supplemented by the design and manufacture of Control Panels, MCC’s, PLC’s, SCADA and automation systems. We also provide a range of bespoke modular and containerised water & wastewater treatment and fuel conditioning systems.
We have over 800 employees and with a healthy forward order book with a projected turnover of £140m this year, it is an exciting time to join the business.
We are recruiting for a Design Coordinator to join our in-house design team in Coventry. The Design Coordinator will work as part of the National Grid delivery team, responsible for coordinating works on the IPW Framework; civils, technology & electrics.
Reporting to the Design Manager, duties include but are not limited to;
- Tracking the project deliverables, liaising with the internal and external design teams
- Updating and tracking the design programme
- Managing change
- Updating and tracking procurement using the procurement schedule
- Constructability liaison between the design team and Project Manager
- Providing technical assistance to project teams
- Continued development and review of quality management systems
- Technical Case Studies and Marketing Data Sheets
- Professional experience working with design and construction organisations
- Civil Engineering design and an understanding of M&E
- National Grid design background an advantage but not essential
To apply for this position, please call Oli 02380 406 223 or forward a copy of your CV via email.
3D Personnel is an employment agency and employment business.