Deputy Retail Store Manager – Grocery/Retail
REF No: VAC-13194
Salary: Highly Competitive Remuneration Package – See Below
Our client is one of Ireland’s most successful retailers, they offer a huge range of products sourced, locally across the U.K., Ireland and Europe. Their commitment to first class customer care and sustainability is paramount to what they do and, they are widely recognised as a top employer, offering a host of employee benefits and, career development opportunities.
What you'll do
- Support the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of your store
- Target-driven approach to KPIs
- Manage, motivate, and develop the store team
- Maintain excellent shop floor presentation
- Ensure adequate stock levels are always maintained
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service
What you'll need
- To have completed your leaving certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Full driving license
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The flexibility to work varying shift patterns
What you'll receive
- €42,000 rising to €50,000 over 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company pension after 1 year
- Private employee medical insurance
- Vodafone and Circle K discounts available for all employees
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Maternity & Paternity Leave top up, Marriage leave, Employee Assistance Programme
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.