Deputy Logistics Manager
REF NO: VAC 12842
Salary: £27,500 rising to £35,700 over 4 years
Location: Co. Antrim, 20 Miles (West) from Belfast
Our client is one of the U.K. and Ireland’s most successful retailers, they offer a huge range of products sourced, locally across the U.K., Ireland and Europe. Their commitment to first class customer care and sustainability is paramount to what they do and, they are widely recognised as one of the U.K.s top employers, offering a host of employee benefits and, career development opportunities.
• Lead a team of Warehouse Operatives in our Goods In, Selection or Transport departments ensuring stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
• Delivery of a performance orientated and motivating work environment for all employees.
• Participating in operational activities and demonstrating strong leadership skills through leading by example
• Management & Development of key performance indicators
• Engagement & interaction with multiple IT systems which form the basis for key Logistics processes within our Regional Distribution Centres
• Completing regular quality control checks and product rotation according to company guidelines
• Possess drive and ambition of the highest level
• A results-orientated management style with a desire to succeed
• Have the confidence to manage conflict and get the best out of the employees around you
• The ability to lead a team and demonstrate the skills required to inspire others
• A clear results-driven work history, expressing the ability to work within challenging constraints
• A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
• Possess strong organisational and communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable working style
What you can expect
• £27,500 rising to £35,700 over 4 years
• 29 days holidays per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
• Company pension after 1 year
• Genuine opportunities for career development
• Generous discounts available; Vodafone, Circle K, Private Health Insurance, Bike to Work
• Maternity Leave top up, Marriage leave, Employee Assistance Programme
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.