Our client is a large demolition contractor who have completed a wide number of projects in and around the UK.
They are looking for a Demolition Supervisors to start in roles they have available in the Old Street and Bermondsey area which will be beginning in February.
- Daily management of site activities and supervision and motivation of site operatives
- Supervision and planning of workload for the site teams.
- Working to risk assessments and method statements
- Working to inspection and test plans
- Implementing health and safety procedures, undertaking safety inspections and ensuring demolition site safety
- Carrying out daily / weekly reports, completion of toolbox talks, daily activity briefings, site diary and other relevant paperwork
- Reporting progress to Project Managers
- Previous experience working as a Demolition supervisor
- CCDO card
- Demolition Awareness
- First Aid certificate
- Asbestos Awareness
Excellent opportunity for someone trying to progress there experience as a Demolition Supervisor.