Customer Service Coordinator
Ref - VAC-13276
Fulltime hour - 9-5 Mon-Fri
Salary competitive DOE
Our client is a highly successful West Donegal based manufacturing business with comprehensive product offerings.
This position is responsible to meet the goals and objectives of the organisation by effectively assisting customers in the procurement, scheduling, and delivery of products by collaborating with production, purchasing, sales, scheduling, inventory and other departments as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily.
• Receive, interpret and produce Customer orders timely through a variety of tools; phone, email, fax, mail and online, utilising computerized ordering system
• Receive and respond to inquiries and issues, follow through to resolution
• Monitor orders from intake to delivery
• Work closely with inventory to keep within organisational metrics
• Review and update pricing calculations as needed
• Promptly alert Sales, Customer and internal management teams regarding issues relating to meeting Customer order requirements
• Ability to handle complex issues
• Meet or exceed department goals and metrics
• May be involved in Customer visits and training
• Input production data into systems and spreadsheets
All other duties as assigned
• 2 years Customer Service experience
• Experience of manufacturing environment is desirable
• Ability to read, interpret, follow and effectively respond to written and verbal inquiries/requests
• Ability to calculate complex mathematical equations
• Ability to build effective collaborative relationships
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Solid working knowledge of customer service processes and related manufacturing
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, Teams, and Outlook
• Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
• Exceptional time management and organisation skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
• Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
• Self-confident, self-motivated, polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.