Customer Account Manager (Inside Sales)
Vacancy Ref: VAC-13073
Location: Letterkenny – Co Donegal
F/T Permanent Contract (Hybrid Option)
Salary Commensurate with experience
Our recruiters have been working with and placing staff in this highly successful and rapidly expanding business for over 10 years, they are a leading manufacturer based in Co. Donegal. They have a huge international focus and are one of Donegal’s most successful success stories, cementing them as one of the market leaders globally in their industry.
The role and what you will be doing
The Customer Account Manager is responsible for every aspect of the customer relationship from generating quotes to reviewing contracts, from identifying customers' needs to providing solutions to meet those needs. They are in constant communication with other sales personnel and departments in the pursuit of delivering exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will grow sales by being fast paced, responsive and accurate with an ability to build long term business relations.
What you need
We're looking for an exceptional candidate with the following attributes:
• Highly organised with strong administration skills
• Solution-oriented and focused on customer satisfaction
• An aptitude for handling complex tasks in a technical environment
• A multitasker with the ability to prioritise
• Applicants must have: customer account management experience in a B2B environment, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, strong computer and admin skills, and an ability to handle inbound sales queries.
• Fluency in the English language is a requirement.
• The ideal candidate will possess a technical, business, science or related degree and have experience of working in a production environment.
What you will receive
• Competitive salary
• Work From Home Flexibility
• Pension, Bonus, Health Insurance Contribution, Health assessments, Tuition Reimbursement programme
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland and only suitable applicants may be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.