Technical writer required for an Irish based construction Services Company who are a leading builder in a number of niche market segments.
The job will be based in the Cork area.
Technical writer required
As the Technical Writer, you will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with scientific staff ensure accuracy of product descriptions. You will actively work to enhance the quality of the bid documentation and be responsible for preparing well written high quality pre-qualification submissions and for coordinating all necessary supporting bid documentation.
- Prepare or commission graphics and illustrations to elaborate on or complement technical writing
- Preparation of company specific technical submission documentation / presentation material
- Meet with subject matter experts in order to ensure that specialised topics are appropriately addressed and discussed
- You will also be able to analyse pre-qualification bid requirements and shape submission proposals to maximise scoring and bid success.
- Revise, edit, or update instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary
- Create, adapt, and follow project schedules and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and within an integrated team working environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Industry knowledge is useful but not essential.
- Enthusiastic approach to continual development
- knowledge of AutoCAD, PowerPoint and graphic design software such as Adobe In Design and Photoshop
If you are a Technical Writerhoping to further your career, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork