Our Client is the nation’s largest housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain.
They are looking for a Contracts Quantity Surveyor with strong residential experience to start on projects in the Harrow area.
- Complete measurements, costings, valuations and forecasts
- Assisting in preparing tender documents including bills of quantities
- Attending meetings and dealing with contractual and legal issues
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Prepare Tender Reports, participate in Contractor interviews and advise on Contractor selection
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use and advise on use of appropriate contracts for particular works
- Fully understand the implications of CDM and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Residential experience
- Quantity Surveying or similar degree
Excellent opportunity for someone to work with one of the UKs biggest house building contractors.