Vacancy: Contracts Manager
Location: Southampton and Surrounding
Sector: Carpentry (Joinery)
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a reputable Carpentry Sub Contractor.
Your New Company:
A leading Joinery Sub Contractor who specialises in the supply and installation of high quality joinery items to reputable Main Contractors on educational and commercial projects up to £1m.
Your New Role:
As Contracts Manager you will be overseeing teams of experienced Joiners/ Carpenters across multiple construction sites around Southampton and Surrounding areas. You will take ownership of all the relevant paperwork, daily project reporting and Quality Assurance. You will have a comprehensive understanding of 1st and 2nd fix carpentry and joinery with high-level finishing’s. You must have extensive joinery and carpentry experience, ideally coming up through the tools within the joinery trade. You must a proven track record in Project Management within this field and have a keen eye for detail to ensure the project is completed to the highest possible standard.
- Management of trades on a daily basis across multiple construction sites
- Monitor progress against the build programmes for formal reporting at regular progress meetings
- Site based quality control and snagging including quality control inspections
- Report into the Construction Director
- Completing weekly H&S audits, accident and incident recording, reporting and investigation
Salary & Package:
We are able to offer a competitive salary of £55,00-65,000 per annum+ package and bonuses.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call 02380406322.