Contracts Manager required for leading Main Building Contractor in Cork. €81k - 100k +package.
Contracts Manager Required
Contracts Manager required for a Main Building Contractor in Cork. Our client has a wide range of projects in.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects both from a programme & commercial prospective.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic along with having excellent people management skills.
- Previous Contract Management experience essential and preferable in Ireland.
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Project Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for the Directors
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a long term career with a main contractor
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required
- Minimum 10 years management experience required - at Senior Level working with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project / PowerPoint etc.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
- Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- A degree in Civil Engineering with a strong site and commercial background
- Excellent project planning and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Excellent salary circa €81k-100k
- Superb benefits package
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion . 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork