Vacancy: Contracts manager
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €110K + 25% bonus + vehicle
An excellent opportunity has presented itself with a well-established developer. This is a crucial appointment for the company with the main responsibility of this role is to manage & deliver the residential work for 600 + units in the North Dublin area.
About the role:
- The Contracts Manager is responsible for managing, mentoring and coordinating the onsite teams of staff and sub-contractors across multiple projects
- You will provide clear leadership and direction to the site team and subcontractors while maintaining a professional manner at all times
- You will manage the design team members to ensure best value, buildable solutions whilst managing program expectations from planning stage to completion
- You will take charge of managing build quality and customer expectations ensuring all works comply with building regulations and other relevant standards.
- Provides monthly reporting of projects including program, H&S, quality and budget.
- You will ensure strict compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice
- You will ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are maintained and drive continuous improvement on sites
- You hold a Degree/Higher Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- You have 15+ years’ residential construction experience
- You must have a background in high volume residential developments
- You will be experienced in managing multiple residential contracts
- You must possess knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- You will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature are required
- You must be a strong people manager, able to use initiative and be self-motivated