Vacancy: Contracts Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work with a small contractor based close to Portsmouth.
Your new employer:
Our client is a multi-disciplined building contractor who operates throughout Hampshire & focuses on projects across sectors including;
Due to the growing nature of our client, the opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join their business has arisen.
Your new role:
The contracts Manager you will have exceptional communication skills & have experience in managing relationships.
Contracts Manager Position Overview:
- Manage multiple projects ensuring they are delivered safely, on time, to budget, and to a high standard
- Run multiple contracts from handover to final completion
- Building & maintaining relationships with clients
- Carrying out risk assessments & making sure health and safety regulations are met
- Take control of all of the design and technical related matters to support the design and build process
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through