Our client is a contractor that specialises in water and wastewater projects in the UK and Ireland. They are currently working on large water frameworks across the UK and are currently engaged in major upgrade works on water treatment projects as part of HS2.
They are looking for a Contracts Manager to fill a role related to this particular project.
- Ability to lead several projects simultaneously from concept stage to completion
- Provide strong leadership skills and communicate accordingly to the senior management team
- Liaising with clients, and project managers
- Management of Subcontractors
- Ensure that projects are running on time and on budget
- Providing weekly reports to the Director
- Assess all project risks
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Liaise with Project Managers to Ensuring that all Safety Management Systems are in place and in operation
- Deal with all resources for live and future projects
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Min 10 yrs experience as a Contracts Manager
- Health and Safety training
- Experience working for a design/build Contractor rather than client (water company)
- Experience delivering contracts for large process/mech/electrical projects in water/wastewater sector
- Experience with ICHemE form of contract and NEC3 is preferred
- Significant experience in managing commercial/contractual aspects of a project.
Excellent salary and career opportunities for an experienced candidate with experience on large scale water and wastewater treatment projects.