Contracts Manager required for leading Main Building Contractor in Limerick. €65-85k+Package
Our client has built up a reputation as one of the leading Building Main Contractor in operation throughout Ireland
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our management team based out of Limerick
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market leading company in Ireland with the chance to become a key member of their management team. A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects both from a programme & commercial prospective.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic along with having excellent people management skills.
- Previous Contract Management experience essential and preferable in Ireland.
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Project Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for the Directors
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a long term career with a main contractor
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required
- Minimum 8 years management experience required - at Senior Level working with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project / PowerPoint etc.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
- Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent project planning and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Excellent salary circa €65k-85k
- Superb benefits package
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork