Contracts Manager required for a leading Main Building Contractor to work on projects in the Cork region. Excellent Package and Career prospects for the right candidate
Their vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects both from a programme & commercial prospective.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic along with having excellent people management skills.
- Previous Contract Management experience essential and preferable in Ireland.
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Project Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for the Directors
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a long term career with a main contractor
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required
- Minimum 8 years management experience required - at Senior Level working with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
- Excellent project planning and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Excellent salary €75k - 90k +package.
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork