Vacancy: Construction Design Coordinator
Salary: €55K - €60K + a package (DOE)
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Design coordinator to be based in Donegal. The successful candidate will be working on a building project with a value of €25 million. The successful candidate will be experienced in undertaking similar projects within a main contractor for at least 5 years consecutively. The Design Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the coordination and management of design information, programming, quality and sustainability. Client and Design Team liaison and subcontractor management.
- Managing a team of engineers, specialists and inspectors supervising design.
- Liaising with the construction site team including attending meetings and managing the flow of information including design packages, RFI's, TQ's and NCR's.
- Liaising with the design team including managing the flow of information.
- Attending meetings with stakeholders and other parties as required.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Previous experience on complex construction projects.
- At least 5 years industry experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong health and safety awareness related to major building projects
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to understand design and any changes that may be necessary