Vacancy: Civils Supervisor / Foreman - Contract to Perm
Location: Dublin – Through-out East of Ireland
Salary: Highly competitive hourly rate
A civils supervisor / foreman is required to in the West of Ireland, the successful candidate will be joining an existing civils team undertaking different projects in the East.
The company in question is an engineering solutions company with offices through-out Ireland, they currently have a large amount of public and private work through-out Ireland and currently require a civils supervisor / foreman to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Civils supervisor / foreman to join a global company with over 5000 employees, providing great salaries and career opportunities.
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager
- Oversee all projects from start to finish
- Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular progress meetings with all the sub-teams
- Ensure project documents are complete
- Co-ordinate all parties involved in the project
- To maintain a high standard of health and safety on site and within the companies health and safety policy
- To control all site activities and deal with any site problems or queries
- To manage project within budget and on time
- To maintain a high standard of finish on the project