Role: Civil Quantity Surveyor
Location: Leinster (Dublin, Kildare, Wexford)
3D Personnel is currently seeking experienced civil Quantity Surveyors for projects throughout Leinster.
- We would like to hear from you if you are a Quantity Surveyor with previous experience on civils projects such as infrastructure - roads, motorways etc.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
Your qualifications and experience
The ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum of 5 years working on large scale projects for main contractors as a Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Experience working with a main contractor on large scale civil engineering projects
- Familiar with Irish contracts
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently