Vacancy: Civils Foreman (Street works)
Location: County Galway
Salary: €55,000 + Vehicle Neg. Depending on experience
3DPersonnel’s client is a large main contractor with operations across Ireland, they provide turnkey solutions to the civil engineering and building industries they have undertaken both public and private contracts and they have gained a reputation for delivering some of Ireland’s most prestigious civils projects.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a foreman with experience in street works including sewers, water mains, kerbing, trenching and pipe laying, the project is based in large town in Co. Galway. Candidates with SLG (Traffic management) ticket will be more desirable. The successful candidate will have previous experience in working within a large main contractor for at least 5yrs.
- The supervision of street works including sewers, water mains, kerbing, trenching and pipe laying.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Liaise and communicate closely with the design team and other stakeholders.
- Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials, completing the online daily site diary and relevant weekly documentation in accordance with company policy.
- Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors.
- Ensure all employees and site visitors comply with all Health and Safety obligations.
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work as part of a team yet willing to work independently
- Only experience groundwork foreman apply
- Man Management Skills
- Safe Way Of Working