Vacancy: Civils Foreman
Location: North Dublin City.
Salary: €65K + package
Site Foreman with streetworks, public realm experience required to work for a leading main contractor to undertake a key infrastructural project. Granite paving experience is desirable.
3D Personnel’s client is a civils main contractor with projects throughout Ireland and UK, they are one of Ireland’s most desirable main contractors to be employed by.
As a Foreman, you will:
- Work under the guidance of the PM and or Site Agent; be accountable for the safe delivery, execution and performance to agreed budget and / or approved forecasts for the project;
- Management of plant on site, along with direct, sub contract and agency staff;
- Liaising with the clients’ representatives on site, implementing their instructions on site and ensuring written sign off is obtained of any instruction received from the client on site
- Maintaining site records and document control;
- Liaising on a daily basis with the Group QS managing the costing of the job;
- Working with the Health & Safety Officer to ensure daily adherence on site by all staff to health and safety rules and regulations;
- Lead by example to effectively support the company Safety Behavioural Programme including implementation of safety initiatives;
- Ensure that systems and processes are implemented to meet Project requirements, including Quality Plans, Completion Packs and ITP’s.
- 5 -10 years practical experience in construction
- Streetworks/granite experience
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent Computer Literacy
- Excellent knowledge and implementation of Health & Safety is a must.
- Health & Safety Completed Courses ( Highly desirable)