Vacancy: Civil Quantity Surveyors
Salary: €45K - €65k + package
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to appoint experienced Quantity Surveyors for major civil projects across Ireland and UK.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they are able to demonstrate attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines, whilst liaising with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will report to both the project/contracts manager as well as the commercial director.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ experience undertaking civil projects with the main contractor.
Key Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Construction/Engineering/Economics (or similar).
- 5 year’s relevant QS experience with the main Civil Contractor
- Experience of pricing and preparing Tenders, budgets and cost plans.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project/Primavera would be an advantage.
- Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
- Proven ability to negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers
- Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
- Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
- Generate timely reports.