Our Client is looking to fill the role of Civils Foreman for a current project in Kildare and thereafter projects nationwide. 3D Personnel's client is a large main contractor with plenty of work in around the Dublin area and nationwide
Position: Civils Foreman
3D Personnel’s client is one of Irelands leading Civils & Building contractors with operations throughout Ireland. They have been successfully delivering both building and civils projects for over 15 years:
- Overall day-to-day supervision of projects, assisting the Project Management Team in ensuring they are delivered safely on time and within budget.
- Responsible for the efficient use of site labour, plant and materials to ensure timely completion of the contract.
- Ensure that allocation sheets and site diaries are completed on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all projects follow best practice and Company procedures/Policies with regards to Health & Safety, Environmental issues.
- Communication of Inductions Risk Assessments and Method Statements for all site activities & assess the competence of all personnel entering the works area.
- To ensure that all work is completed in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
- Must have good knowledge of machinery