Vacancy: Civil Engineer
Location: Co Kildare.
Salary: €55K - €60K + van + bonus.
3D Personnel’s client is a large building and civil engineering company with a long history of constructing quality building and civil engineering projects for both the public and private sectors. 3D Personnel’s client are currently seeking Civil Engineer to work on large residential development project in Co Kildare. The company requires an engineer with experience in Site development, roads utilities and service construction.
Civil Engineer Duties:
- Promote and comply with Health and Safety on site, deliver works safely and to project deadlines,
- Accurate and timely setting out of works according to contract drawings, preparing drawings and calculations as required
- Ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis and comply with legal requirements
- Recording and maintaining records such as site diary, drawing registers, outstanding defects, quality reports, daily diaries, progress photographs,
- Promote best practice on site, comply with company procedures and ensure the work is snag/defect free,
- Maintenance of Quality Management System on site and ensure records are compliant with ISO Standards
- Coordination and Supervision of Subcontractors in the performance of the Works
- Ensure maintenance of drawing register including drawings distribution
- Minimises environmental disturbance during the construction works
- Builds relationship with Site Manager and Management Team
- Responsible for ensuring all equipment is calibrated, maintained and checked in accordance with manufactures requirements
- Carry out inspections in accordance with Site Inspection Plan
- As-Built drawings (completion of As-Builds)
- Site Testing in accordance with Test & Inspection Plan
- Monitoring of materials delivered to ensure compliance with specifications
Civil Engineer Criteria:
- Civil Engineering degree with minimum 2+ years post graduate experience.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Be highly motivated and organised
- Knowledge of using total stations and GPS