Location - Milton Keynes
3D Personnel specialises in placing top talent across three core sectors, from the individuals with the initial ideas through to the hands-on workforce who turn those ideas into reality.
Each of our specialist divisions is led by an experienced team of recruitment experts. Our detailed level of understanding, combined with a consultative approach, means clients and candidates are safe in the knowledge they are conversing with true experts who can make a positive difference to their business or career.
As a result of the active United Kingdom Construction Industry we currently require Shuttering Carpenters for an immediate start in Milton Keynes and surrounding area.
- Valid right to work in The UK
- Valid CSCS Card
- NVQ Level 2 preferable
- References on request
- Able to commute to Cambridge on a daily basis
- Must be proficient in measuring and cutting,
- Basic knowledge of carpenter tools and the ability to figure angles, level and square the forms is essential.
- Workers should also be comfortable working at heights
- Must have a full set of carpentry tools
- Must Hold a valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling certificate
- Competent undertaking a high level of carpentry work both alone as a part of a team
Job Type: Full-time, minimum 6 months
Finding a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is booming in United Kingdom. We offer jobs in all aspects of carpentry, please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
Benefits of working with 3D Personnel are:
Weekly visits from our mobile labour managers
Recognition for time served on site
Health & Safety Awards
Please follow us on Facebook – 3D Personnel