Vacancy: Building Services Coordinator
Location: County Donegal
Salary: €55K + package DOE
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland premier main contractors with operations through-out Ireland and international locations. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. With over 60 years’ experience across all sectors of the construction industry they have gained a reputation for delivering the most complicated projects to the highest standards with time and budget constraints.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Services Coordinator to be based in the Donegal area. The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual that wishes to join Irelands leading main contractor on a permanent basis, the successful candidate will be experienced in working within service coordination on projects such as commercial, pharma and retail projects.
Liaising with the following team members:
- Contracts Manager : programming and resourcing requirements
- Site Manager : Sub-Contractors’ programmes and co-ordination
- Quality Surveyor : on cost issues and on design options
- Utility Providers : Electrical Power/ Data Supplier, Gas Suppliers, Local Authorities for Drainage/ Roads etc
Responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Liaise with statutory service providers
- Review client drawings
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Knowledge of BIM
- Program development & Management
- Problem solving.
- 4 - 5 years industry experience.
- A background in M&E.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Stable employment history.
- A Mechanical or Electrical degree or diploma.