Vacancy: Building Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €65K - €70K + package
3D Personnel’s client is a large multi displinary Building and civils company that is a seeking to employ a Building Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Dublin office.
The successful candidate will have a vast amount of experience in working on a variety of building projects including offices, commercial, and mixed use development.
This a great opportunity to join a leading building engineering company with a large amount of work going into the next 10 yrs.
Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Normal QS Duties.
- Procurement of materials, subcontracts
- Pricing of tenders.
- Interim payment
- Final account etc.
- Responsible for controlling and managing all aspects of contracts from award to final certificate.
- Ensuring all contracts are delivered on time to set budgets and to specified
- Quality standards.
- Responsible for overseeing the preparation of procurement schedules for subcontractors and materials.
- Responsible for managing and co-ordinating sub-contractors.
- Continually maintaining the implementation of the company's Health & Safety Policy and Rules and implementation of CDM Regulations.
- Preparation of weekly progress reports/contract reports for contract site meetings/internal project meetings.
- Successfully communicated progress, timescales, financial targets, workflow and project plans to senior management and senior stakeholders for projects.
- Responsible for implementation of relevant company Quality Assurance Procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. For a full list of vacancies visit www.3dpersonnel.com