Vacancy: BIM / CAD Technician
Location: South County Dublin
Salary: €50K - €55K + package
3DPersonnel’s client, a Consulting Engineering company are seeking to employ a BIM / CAD Technician for our South County Dublin office.
Recognised formal training courses in AutoCAD and Revit supported by an Appropriate Certificate and or Diploma.
The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and have at least 2 years’ experience acting in the roles of BIM/AutoCAD Technician within a team of technicians and engineers and hold a recognised qualification in BIM.
Follow BIM / CAD content standards and development procedures, BIM MEP Modelling. Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria, AutoCAD MEP, drawing production, clash detection and resolution.
Preference will be given to candidates fulfilling the above requirements and who can demonstrate a working experience of Revit and AutoCAD software within the MEP field.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain the BIM Protocol and BEP
- Ensure all stakeholders are in alignment with the BIM Protocol and BEP.
- Create and maintain a BIM Coordination Programme that is aligned with the Project Programme.
- Identify any impact on the BIM Coordination Programme arising from errors in the transmission and use of information during the BIM process.
- Establish BIM Coordination workshops and report progress at the Project Design Team meetings.
- Keep a record of BIM models and their status.
- Attendance at design and construction reviews
- Attend design, client & site meetings as required
- Interpreting and amending models
- The production of builders works schedules and associated drawings
- Field surveying and verification
- Development of models and reports in line with client scheduling requirements
- Ensure that the supply chain is BIM Capable and can carry out the Employer Information Requests
- Ensure the correct site set-up is in place provide the required BIM environment is to carry out the Employer Information Requests