Vacancy: BIM Manager
Salary: €60K - €80K + package DOE
3DPersonnel’s client has been established in Ireland since the early 1900’s and has an extensive portfolio of high quality contracts across several sectors of the Irish construction market. As well as gaining a reputation for delivering complex and high quality projects they have won several awards for their innovative approach. Projects range from €5million to €100million.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced BIM Manager to based out of the companies Dublin head office.
The successful candidate have at least 5 yrs consecutive experience in working in a similar type job either within CAD or BIM. This is a wonderful opportunity for a BIM manager to join one of Irelands leading engineering companies.
The following reflect the main tasks associated with the position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
- BIM Centre of Excellence lead, responsible for knowledge management and sharing of best practice.
- Direct engagement with the Design Management community to support the drive for improved governance of design management and integration with BIM processes
- Help develop master information delivery plans and task information delivery plans, establish information structure and standards, agree output formats and validate compliance.
- Review and improve internal systems for compliance with industry standards, e.g. filing systems, BIM procedures within IMS.
- Deploy the appropriate BIM Digital toolsets for the company including developing the appropriate software procurement model and supporting the associated technical implementation
- Develop operating procedures for adopting new software (Revit, Navis works, Civils 3D)
- Interpret project specific EIRs to incorporate these into supply chain assessments (Consultant and Contractor), develop CIRs for Tier 1 contractor to issue to key suppliers incorporating specific EiR requirements, develop BIM Execution plans and assist with pre-contract response to EIRs,
- Assist the project teams to establish information exchange processes, and CDE management.
- Provide direct support at Project level for exploring the benefits of 3D modelling eg. Design optimisation, Construction sequencing, Information management
- Support the Work Winning teams in identifying best value design and construction for tenders and for responding/selling BIM Capability in Quality Submissions
- Provide training and awareness of BIM