Vacancy: BIM Manager
Salary: €65,000 + Vehicle, Pension
An experienced BIM manager is required to join a leading main contractor with projects through-out Ireland.
The company is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors with a projects through-out Dublin and the surrounding area, with a large pipeline of work over the next 1- years.
The successful candidate will coming from a contracting background working on large scale developments for at least 5 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a framework for BIM Implementation that is aligned to the evolving maturity of the business
- BIM Centre of Excellence lead, responsible for knowledge management and sharing of best practice.
- Direct engagement with the Design Management community to support the drive for improved governance of design management and integration with BIM processes
- Help develop master information delivery plans and task information delivery plans, establish information structure and standards, agree output formats and validate compliance.
- Review and improve internal systems for compliance with industry standards, e.g. filing systems, BIM procedures within IMS.
- Deploy the appropriate BIM Digital toolsets for the company including developing the appropriate software procurement model and supporting the associated technical implementation
- Develop operating procedures for adopting new software (Revit, Navis works, Civils 3D)
- Interpret project specific EIRs to incorporate these into supply chain assessments (Consultant and Contractor), develop CIRs for Tier 1 contractor to issue to key suppliers incorporating specific EiR requirements, develop BIM Execution plans and assist with pre-contract response to EIRs,
- Assist the project teams to establish information exchange processes, and CDE management.
- Provide direct support at Project level for exploring the benefits of 3D modelling eg. Design optimisation, Construction sequencing, Information management
- Support the Work Winning teams in identifying best value design and construction for tenders and for responding/selling BIM Capability in Quality Submissions
- Provide training and awareness of BIM
If interested apply within, or call Hugh Casey on 0876416933.