Our client is a leading UK Construction Company specialising in Groundworks, Reinforced Concrete Frames, Civil Engineering and Builders Work.
They are looking for a BIM Engineer/Modeller with good RC Frame experience to join their team on a permanent basis for a role that they have in the Northolt area.
- Support the production of project BIM deliverables including drawings that are accurate, clear and concise
- Contribute to BIM deliverables
- Build an understanding of the modelling of individual elements of a project and how it ultimately interfaces with the client
- Undertake electronic document management including drawing registers
- Successfully complete assigned BIM modelling work within budget and deadlines
- Develop skills including modelling skills and people management skills
- Work out the design, add data to the model within the BIM environment and generate graphical and (alfa)numeric output
- Make 3D visualizations, derived 2D drafts
- Ensure compliance with the BIM Execution Plan
- Make optimal use of software capabilities and making suggestions for expanding and development of software tools and/or adjustments of the BIM Model
- Make drafts, calculations and analyses that are based and/or will be transferred to the BIM environment
- Inform and advise involved parties about the use of data and application of output
- Deliver work that meet requirements.
- Work under close supervision.
- Advance their technical software skills within their role
- Check own work ahead of production checking
- Check and verify that quality requirements have been achieved
- Have knowledge and capability of drafting, of the BIM processes and of how to define BIM outcomes
- Qualification in relevant technical subject including elements of Modelling (Higher National Certificate or equivalent).
- Have a previous relevant experience in design, drafting or engineering and BIM.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience