Vacancy: BIM Coordinator
Location: Co. Kildare
Salary: €45K - €50K + package
An experienced BIM coordinator is required to join one of Irelands leading main contractors in the Co. Kildare area. The preferred candidate will have at least 2yrs experience while working within a main contractor. The successful coordinator will be working on an industrial project including the construction of a distributor road, with a total project value of €100million.
This is a great opportunity for a BIM Coordinator with experience working for a main contractor to join a leading main contractor with a large amount of work over the next 5 yrs.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain the BIM Protocol and BEP
- Ensure all stakeholders are in alignment with the BIM Protocol and BEP.
- Create and maintain a BIM Coordination Programme that is aligned with the Project Programme.
- Identify any impact on the BIM Coordination Programme arising from errors in the transmission and use of information during the BIM process.
- Establish BIM Coordination workshops and report progress at the Project Design Team meetings.
- Keep a record of BIM models and their status.
- Attendance at design and construction reviews
- Attend design, client & site meetings as required
- Interpreting and amending models
- The production of builders works schedules and associated drawings
- Field surveying and verification
- Development of models and reports in line with client scheduling requirements
- Ensure that the supply chain is BIM Capable and can carry out the Employer Information Requests
- Ensure the correct site set-up is in place provide the required BIM environment is to carry out the Employer Information Requests