Position: AutoCAD Technician
Salary: € DOE
Due to expansion Our Client are looking for CAD Technicians, wanting to further their career in AutoCAD. Working within the established Design department, the technician will be an experienced CAD operator able to produce detailed telecom drawings schematics, elevations and land registry drawings along with the preparation and completion of project documentation.
- Drafting and preparing high quality AutoCAD planning drawings.
- Preparing detail design drawings and design documentation for PM’s and Design Engineers.
- Ensure all work is carried out within designated KPI’s
- Design new site builds
- Attending design, client and construction review meetings.
- Working closely with the engineering team lead and coordinate utilities and services.
- Completed a CAD related qualification
- High Proficiency in AutoCAD 3+yrs Experience
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Time Management Skills
- Experience of AutoCAD in Steelwork/ Telecoms ( Preferable)
- € DOE
If you are a AutoCAD Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork