Vacancy: Assistant Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for two Assistant Site Managers to join a successful homebuilder based in Petersfield.
Your new employer:
Our client is one of the largest housing developers in the UK. This regional office located in Hampshire has confirmed multiple sites around West Sussex & Surrey due to start in the next few months. This client specialises in anything from one- and two-bedroom apartments to six bedroom detached houses, these schemes are usually between 100 – 400 unit sites.
This client requires two Assistant Site Managers located around North Hampshire / Surrey that is able to travel around West Sussex and parts of the M25.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the Assistant Site Manager you will have a range of roles and responsibilities including;
- Supporting the Site Manager with onsite construction activity
- Assisting with the day to day delivery of the project
- Ensuring that all health, safety & environmental procedures are enforced
- Helping ensure that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through