Our client is the industry leader in providing project solutions for the water and wastewater industry including design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
They are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with an M&E Background to join their team on a role that they have in the Mill hill area.
- Assisting the Senior QS in various day to day tasks
- Complete measurements, costings, valuations and forecasts
- Assisting in preparing tender documents including bills of quantities
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use and advise on use of appropriate contracts for particular works
- Fully understand the implications of CDM and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- M&E Background
- Quantity Surveying or similar degree
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to further there Quantity Surveying Experience