Our client builds beautiful, successful places, blending homes, parks and public realm with great facilities to create fantastic communities where people love to live. They work together with trusted partners to tackle the shortage of good quality homes.
They are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor in the Reading area to work on a large residential project lasting up to 6 to 7 years.
- Cost control, planning, forecasting and estimation
- Valuations – including value engineering and management
- Feasibility studies
- Cost benefit analysis
- Writing reports and preparing documents (plans, contracts, budgets etc.)
- Risk analysis evaluations
- Dispute resolution
- Managing project funding sources and submitting bids
- Must have a BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently, both independently and under a Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.