Vacancy: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Dublin 2 / Dublin south Central
Salary: €65K + package
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Assistant Project Manager / Senior Engineer to be based in the Dublin central area.
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors that has undertaken some of Ireland’s largest and most prestigious projects. They have been undertaking operations for the previous 50 years and have employed of 100 people with a turnover exceeding €300 M.
The successful candidate will be working on one of the company’s flag ship projects undertaking a section which is an interesting and complex part of the project involving retained structures mini pilling, internal slabs, RC Frame & Steel frame and conservation work with a projected value of €20 million.
- Reporting to a contracts manager you will have responsibly for management of the project.
- Monitor turnkey subcontractor performance against delivery criteria.
- Ongoing management of the design process.
- Ensure compliance with company project procedures and processes.
- Maintain project information (project controls).
- Track and report at weekly client update meetings.
- Planning of resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors.
- To manage and drive a large team to meet all project requirements and deadlines.
- Monitor Procurement/Safety/Costs on an ongoing basis.
- You will be degree qualified in an Engineering or Construction related discipline.
- 6+ years proven experience working as a Sr Engineer with a medium-large size main contractor.
- Capable of taking responsibility for large projects with particular emphasis on strong delivery, timescales, cost and budget.
- Experience leading diverse teams in addition to taking direction.
- Design team management experience a distinct advantage.