Full-time Perm Contract
The employer we are currently recruiting on behalf of is a home-grown Property Development business based in NI and due to continued growth on the commercial side of the business, they are now actively seeking to recruit an Asset Manager for Belfast.
Primary role is to assist the Asset Management team which typically includes:
- Meeting leasing agents and oversight of third-party property managers
- Management of tenancy schedules and key lease events including rent reviews, lease renewals and lease regears
- Assist with the preparation of business plans and setting of objectives and goals for each property
- Working with the Property Managers with regards to service charge budgets, arrears management and day to day management of a variety of commercial property assets
- Participate in the setting of property operating budgets and landlord capex requirements
- Produce reports on assigned portfolio periodically
- Assist the Asset Managers and Investor team with due diligence for new acquisitions
- Help to maximise the portfolio’s Net Operating income through identified savings and efficiencies
Skills required for the role
- RICS qualified
- Ability to function in goal-driven, fast-paced environments
- Self-regulated with the ability to work without supervision
- Must be proficient with industry-related software and computers
- 2-3 years post qualified experience in the property sector
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of spreadsheets
- Based in Belfast with the ability to travel across the UK
In-depth knowledge of the property industry
Job Related Skills
- Ability to work confidently on own initiative, and competently as part of a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads, adapting to changeable priorities
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent relationship building skills demonstrating the ability to build a rapport with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to engage in learning and personal development
- Strong interest in the property management sector
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.