Role: Area Sales Manager
REF No: VAC-12927
Location: Northern Ireland/Border Counties
Role Type: Permanent Role
Salary: Base Salary – (Competitive, commensurate with experience) + Bonus + Highly Competitive Benefits
Established for almost 30 years, our new client is a multiple award-winning manufacturer and distributor of one of the most comprehensive ranges of doors and accessories to retailers and manufacturers throughout the UK & Ireland.
Our new client now wishes to recruit an Area Sales Manager for Northern Ireland and the Border Counties. They are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join their team of highly respected and experienced industry professionals.
Due to growth in the market they have created an exciting new role for an experienced sales professional. This person will manage all aspects of existing customer growth and new business development of a newly created territory covering part of NI and the ROI border counties. You will support and be supported by a team Area Sales Managers, Key Account Managers and Business Development Executives
About their culture:
As a highly established business, they are proud of their values and culture, which underpin the way that they work alongside each other, their retail customers and supply chain partners.
Their Culture is at the core of our business. They strive to live it every day through their values of “Openness and Honesty; Respect; Teamwork; and Taking Responsibility”. They look for people who can relate to these values and who understand that by creating an inspirational and aligned company culture, employees will feel motivated and pass that same positive energy towards their customers, who are at the heart of everything they do.
Do you have the right attitude and energy to join their team and have a great career with them?
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Manage existing accounts to maintain and increase revenue through strategic account planning, promotions, displays, training etc.
- Management & growth of customer relationships to meet the companies commercial, strategic and sales expectations
- Manage & control accountable expenditure within budget and process, for example displays, samples, marketing materials, brochures, internal visits etc.
- Implement programmes to ensure a satisfactory standard of service and customer satisfaction, in conjunction with your Key Account Manager.
- Source, develop and win new business opportunities with the assistance of the business development team
- Develop & present product proposals & training to ensure correct product mix and knowledge for your market.
- Use the vast levels of data available to make informed decisions and create strategies for new product sales, cross sales and up sales.
- Ensure your customers experience is unrivalled in the market through collaboration with other departments and stakeholders in the business.
- Meet & exceed financial targets and strategic goals set for your area.
- Travel daily within the assigned territory. There may be occasion where overnight stays are required.
- Demonstrate a high quality of leadership, while always living & working to company Values
- Present territory results, strategies and forecasts at monthly sales meetings
The Successful Candidate should possess the following:
- At least 3 -5 years’ experience in a sales role as outlined above
- Competence and experience in field sales, ideally within a B2B sales environment
- Competence and experience in account Growth, generating new business and Key Account Management
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales capability with the ability to upsell to customers
- Good negotiating & influencing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain customer/client relationships and to manage these relationships to meet our commercial and sales expectations
- Excellent Communication skills both orally and written
- A driven and self-motivated individual with the ability to use their own initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Excellent organisational skills including working to deadlines
For the successful candidate this role offers an attractive salary and commission structure.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual, as the company continues to grow and succeed. You will also work alongside some of the most established and successful professionals in the industry.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.