Architectural Technicians, x 2 Derry and x2 Belfast
Derry & Belfast
Perm. Contract FT Hours
We are recruiting for/on behalf of a leading property development firm who has grown over the years to become one of the leaders in their sector, they have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join their high performing and successful team.
Our client’s Architectural Technician’s play a vital role in their large, family-run business and work closely with the Design and Technical team, taking a site form from conception to conclusion. They have recently secured a number of commercial and residential commissions and we are recruiting for experienced Architectural Technicians, to be based in our Derry/Londonderry and Belfast offices.
In these roles, you will have the pleasure of seeing developments come to life. They will support you with training and development opportunities so join us and become part of something more satisfying from day one. There will be opportunity for you to develop within a fully collaborative, enthusiastic team offering a competitive salary commensurate with skill level and experience.
You will have the confidence, ability and communication skills to work in conjunction
with the architectural team to develop projects from concept design, through the RIBA
/ RIAI work stages to completion on site. In the delivery of projects, you will assist in
the preparation of design work, production information including working drawings
The successful candidate will have:
- A good understanding of building construction and detailing including current NI, ROI
- and English Building Regulations,
- Experience in compiling and submitting Planning and Building Regulation Applications,
- Experience in compiling working drawings, liaising with contractors and preparing
- construction information packages,
- Experience in dealing with construction consultants,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent presentation skills with a sharp eye for detail,
- Ability to take on responsibility, meet project deadlines and work collaboratively to
meet company targets.
- RIBA, RIAI
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and or Revit
- Experience in Residential, Office and Commercial Projects
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note and PDF Portfolio of 4-6 pages to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K, to include Derry, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and London.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.