FT Hours, Perm Contract
The employer we are currently recruiting on behalf of is a home-grown Property Development business and due to securing a number of commercial and residential commissions, they are now actively seeking to recruit an Architect who is competent, efficient and has a positive work attitude.
You will have the confidence, ability and communication skills to work in conjunction with the architectural team to develop projects from concept design, through the RIBA work stages to completion on site. In the delivery of projects, you will assist in the preparation of design work, production information including working drawings and specifications. There will be opportunity for you to develop within a fully collaborative, enthusiastic team offering a
Competitive salary commensurate with skill level and experience.
The successful candidate will have:
• A good understanding of building construction and detailing including current NI and English /ROI Building Regulations.
• Experience in compiling and submitting Planning and Building Control Applications.
• Experience in compiling working drawings, liaising with contractors and preparing construction information packages.
• Experience in dealing with construction consultants.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills with a sharp eye for detail.
• Ability to take on responsibility, meet project deadlines and work collaboratively to meet company targets.
• Occasional need to travel within Ireland/UK.
Professionally Registered architect.
Minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note and PDF Portfolio of 4-6 pages to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.