Full time position
Donegal Based – Central to Letterkenny
Salary/Remuneration circa €28k, work from home a day a week is available
Our client is a very successful company working in a niche industry who have a 1st class reputation founded on professionalism, high levels of client relations and the quality of their products and service.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant.
• Recording of daily sales, purchases, and banking transactions
• Posting journals to ledgers
• Debt collection
• Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries
• Liaising with clients, third party providers, and suppliers
• Preparation and maintenance of key files and reports
• Reconciliation of ledger accounts
• Assisting with the maintenance/updating of information on a bespoke client booking system
• Other day to day ah-hoc administrative and accounts duties
• Highly organised, diligent & methodical in application of duties
• Highly competent with all aspects of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to make decisions on own initiative
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• Min 2+ years’ experience in similar role
• Third level qualification
• Ability to travel overseas
• Ability to work on flexible (outside Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) hours when necessary
• Strong numerical ability/mental arithmetic
• Experience with Salesforce and Accounting Seed software
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.