3D Personnel are seeking an enthusiastic person to join the back office Finance team based in our Head Office location. Primarily working within Credit Control, the applicant will also have frequent exposure to and assist the Payroll Department to give a full understanding of the end to end process. The successful applicant will not necessarily need prior experience as full training and support will be provided, and they will be joining a friendly and efficient team that supports a busy industry in the recruitment sector.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, able and willing to take a hands on approach to the tasks required. As is always the case, the job description outlines the fundamental tasks but there are always other jobs and projects to get involved with!
Hours from 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday, 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and Xmas shutdown, company pension scheme and free parking on site. Salary up to £21k.
- Credit Control
- Allocation and Recording of Payments
- Remittance Processing and Acknowledgment
- Customer Accounts Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Production and Analysis of Aged Debt Reports
- Production and Analysis of Weekly Overtrading Report
- Provision of Credit Checks and Insurance Limits
- Processing of Job Starts
- Raising Manual Invoices & Credit Notes
- Processing Sub Contract Orders and Rebuttal Letters
- Invoice Batching, Posting and Distribution via Email and Post
- Daily processing of incoming and outgoing post
- Timesheet Processing & Checking
- Setting up Job Starts & Order Cons
- Setting up Limited Companies
- Compliance Checking
If you are interested in this position please apply below.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business